1. Eat your breakfast – as opposed to popular believes, eating your breakfast increase your metabolism which would make you loose weight. According to research done – researchers found out that people who eat breakfast generally are thinner as compared to those who don’t.
2. Never drink sugar water – sugar are usually stored in your fat whenever it is not used.
3. Eat spicy food – the spiciness usually would increase your metabolism when you consume your food.
4. Sleep to loose weight – according to scientific studies, people who sleep normal sleeping hours loose more weight than those who sleep less.
5. Drink more water – water would clean toxins from your body which are produced whenever the body burns fat. Body requires water to function properly, and lack of water causes the body system’s to slow down, and produces unneeded stress as a result.
6. Eat smaller meals – rather than eating huge meals, break it down to smaller meals so that you will stay full for a longer period of time.
7. Never skip meals – lesser food would make your metabolism slower. This would starve your body not in your body fat but other elements to release energy.
8. Ditch the stress! Stress increases your food intake and this would make you consume more food rather than less.